Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,001   Posts: 1,524,404   Online: 995

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Zone VI LED VC Light

Is this old news, or did Calumet just sneak this onto their site?

www.calumetphoto.com - then type in "led light source" in search - then click on "get info".

Murray

(Added later) "expected July 1, 2005" hhhhmmmmmmm...

Been chewed over already here:

http://www.apug.org/forums/showthrea...ht=zone+VI+led
    Last edited by MurrayMinchin; 06-27-2005 at 10:40 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Link didn't work

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

LED Light

Murry-I saw the light at the big digital-oops I mean photo show at the Javits last year in NYC. As far as the unit goes they told me they already had orders for 20 of the units in Japan. I didn't click on the site but are they actually offering this to the public now? Looks like a winner but I'm working with the older version and it works just fine for me.
    Best, Peter

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by peters
    I didn't click on the site but are they actually offering this to the public now?
    Yup. Supposedly available in a few days. Item No EN6400, $1,299.00

I find it more than a bit odd that it's this close to coming out, yet I can't find any hype, or product reviews.

Murray

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin