Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,940   Posts: 1,557,505   Online: 998

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Has Calumet Dropped Zone VI Equipment?

Hi:

I was looking at the Calumet site and I don't see items like the Zone VI enlarger, print washers or compensating enlarging timer (there is a 220V one, but not 110v). I see a distinct lack of Zone VI products.

Does anyone know if they have 'officially' stopped making new Zone VI products?

-Mike

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikewhi
    Does anyone know if they have 'officially' stopped making new Zone VI products?
    On July 1 Calumet says it's going to start selling a Zone VI LED 4x5 VC Light Source. Try searching this Item No, EN6400 into the www.calumetphoto.com website. Mysterious goings on for sure...

Murray

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I did a search for Zone VI on their website and came up with 9 pages of items.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I can't suffer through their awful web site but the catalog they sent me a few weeks ago still has at least some Zone VI stuff....and a whole bevy of price increases.

Maybe you just caught the web site at a bad time?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blaughn
    I did a search for Zone VI on their website and came up with 9 pages of items.
    Yes, there is stuff in inventory, but I didn't find the main items that I mentioned. I did a search and went thru all 9 pages and it's all mostly parts, they still stock a 4x5 camera and light meter and I suppose you could put together an enlarge a piece at a time. Mostly small items like neg carriers, lens boards, etc.

BTW, they do show the LED Type 2 lighthead for 4x5 at $1300.

-Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin