Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,694   Posts: 1,482,481   Online: 1002

Shooter
    4x5 Format

A piece of JOBO USA History!

I picked up a Jobo Multitronic timer/analyzer today on eBay- I was the only bidder for $60. It's part of Jobo USA's liquidation of its Ann Arbor, Mi. headquarters and was used by Jobo employees in the company darkroom "without failure". New these sold for $495. I really am mainly interested in the "process timer" part of the gizmo. You can program up to 3, 9-step processes, ie. E6, C-41 or R4 etc. which would be helpful in running a manual rotary processor. It comes with its manual but if anyone has any comments about this item, pro or con, I would welcome it.
    Last edited by Changeling1; 08-02-2005 at 08:57 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: =

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    The Multitronic arrived DOA.... Going back tomorrow if there's still someplace I can send it!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin