Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,499   Posts: 1,543,241   Online: 1016

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Stop Clock Pro - THANKS Frank!!! :D

I just got my Stop Clock Pro f-stop timer yesterday and I am so excited I can hardly sit here!!!

I just wanted to thank our own Frank Filippone (Frank F) for the effort he made on behalf of many of us here. Frank, without you, I know that I would probably not have bought this... I'm just a wee bit frugal.

Frank talked with the RH Designs guy and got us quite a sweet deal on RH Designs products. He shelled out his own money up front, trusting that no one would stiff him, and scurried around getting everything we needed. He and his dear wife endured overflowing rooms in their home to accomodate all the boxes, cords, foot switches, timers, flashers and packing paraphanalia.

And all this without making a dime off the deal! It's almost unheard of! :o

Sooooo I just wanted to say........
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkRed]Thanks, Frank! [/COLOR] [/SIZE] [/FONT]
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    You are ahead of me, as always, but i would like to add my thanks as well.

I am still waiting for mine to arrive and infact was just checking the calander to see how many days it is from the west coast to the east coast by shipping times.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BW Girl I couldn't agree more. This was probably the only way that I could have gotten one of these. I just can't wait to set it up and use it.

g

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Frank is going the extra mile for me. He is hanging onto my unit and mailing it to me after I move. That way it will not be lost in some box that I have to unearth just to start printing. Thanks Frank!
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Working across the US.....

Well, the orders are making their way across the US...mine arrived today.

It was like Christmas in July (ok it was really August, but that does not sound as good )

Frank, you have done a very good thing and helped make a LOT of people very, VERY HAPPY!!

Thank You Sir!!
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Oh, Yeah!! Would be remiss if I did not also send out a BIG THANK YOU!! to Richard at RH Designs, after all he worked the deal out with Frank and built all these wonderfull toys for us to all enjoy....and also Thanks to our own Les McLean for 'showing us the way' so to speak. And then Lee had the workshop, where Les shows us how to use the StopClock...well You all get the picture.

Thanks Everyone!!!!
    Mike C

Rambles

tbm
    Shooter
    35mm
    I ordered and received a Stop Clock Pro two months ago, and it has changed the enjoyment I experience during long hours making prints to a degree that is phenomenal! The amazing fine step exposure feature is a godsend, and the wonderful dry-down feature has rid my reality of prints drying darker than they initially appeared. I just wish I had bought this years ago! What an amazing device!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin