Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,899   Online: 1126

Shooter
    Multi Format

Question about this machine: agfa curix 60

Hi,

Frustating myself and everyone here with my topics, I stumbeld on this machine: The Agfa Curix 60.
    It's original a ronthgen machine form a hospital, but it is rebuilt for PE processes. I spoke to the owner, and he told me the minimal voume of chemicals is not enough to make more than 10 prints. So little chemical is required, which is good.
    the only thing he also brought up, was that is has three tanks and that colour process requires 4 tanks, but he was not sure about that.
    was he right?

Greets Sam
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 17428.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Developer
    Stop
    Blix.

You just wash outside the machine.

But how fast does the machine run? At what temp? How big are the baths? The number of prints depend on the chemicals you use. The stuff I'm currently finishing produces quite a few prints from very little chemistry. Other types are different.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The temperature is adjustable.
    The size of the bads I don't know excaxtly, but the owner told me he doesn't feel that this machine is waisting much more than he waistes when printing manually... I should ask the exact volume though.
    About the speed, that is not adjustable, but possible it can be set once by modifying the engine. The owner was an engineer and told me that if it's a DC-engine that setting the speed was quite easy, if it's AC, it was not possible.
    He would check that and email me on the matter.

So what do you think, could this be a catch?

game

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Nevermind I bought it~!

Will collect it next week.

Game

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin