Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,990   Posts: 1,524,164   Online: 1102

Shooter
    Multi Format

Price for 10x8 Multigrade Head (only)??

I would like to get my hands on a powerpack and get this up and running, but not sure if I have the patience. Anyone know what sort of (UK) value the 10x8 head has (head alone plus cradle, plus cable)??

Might just sell it if it has a good value.

Anyone know where I could get a powerpack from? Forget ebay. In 2 years I have not seen one.

Tom

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Stanworth
    I would like to get my hands on a powerpack and get this up and running, but not sure if I have the patience. Anyone know what sort of (UK) value the 10x8 head has (head alone plus cradle, plus cable)??

Might just sell it if it has a good value.

Anyone know where I could get a powerpack from? Forget ebay. In 2 years I have not seen one.

Tom
    Tom,
    You might check RH designs website as I believe they were introducing a version of their timer designed to control the MG head. You would probably still need the transformer to supply the lamp voltage but maybe a homebrew would be possible.
    Celac.

Images
    Tom, a little off topic....

I'm not familiar with this head, but I had the Aristo VCL1212 at one point. It was supposedly the brightest of the MG coldlights. It wasn't bright enough. It took several stops away from what I was used to. I went to a V54 coldlight with filters. It's very bright and using a single tube makes it possible to stablize with conventional closed-loop timers.
    Watch for Loose Gravel

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

multigrade powersource

Check US ebay right now there is a head and powersource and another for just a powersource if it is the one you need.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin