Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,290   Posts: 1,535,381   Online: 828

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hi Steve,

Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but would also be very grateful if you could email me the instruction sheets too! Have just stumbled across one at the print company I now run and am curious to see it in action!

Thanks and all the best,
    Chris.

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i had two ofthese. thy work just fine as reflection and transmission densitometrs. they were sold as part of an agfa stat camerafor pre-press work. for transmission measurements you need a light source such as a ligh table for reflection he built-in light source is all that is needed. just aim the target in the foot stand ,push the head down and read the density off the led dsplay. my experience was that they are very accurate and repeatable. godd catch for that money. i sold mine for 100 gbp each!
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin