Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,500   Posts: 1,543,296   Online: 916

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Images

agfa-gevaert D102 densitometer any knowledge wanted

Late one night I made an impulse buy, it was an Agfa d102 densitometer on ebay for £10/$18. Does any one know how it works and what it can be used for. Have I bought a novelty doorstop?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Bogeyes

I to bought one of these densitometers a year or so ago and then couldn't figure it out. I contacted Agfa and they sent me an instruction sheet for their D103. I must admit though since then its been a bit of a door stop as i prefer to use the densitometer mode on my analyser pro.
    Steve.

Images
    Steve , any chance of sending me a scan of the instruction sheet, basically I want to know how to measure reflected density/ transmission density. I cant work out how the meter can measure one or the other, does it just measure reflected density? Any information will be most appreciated.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Steve, could you send me a scan of the D103 instruction sheet as well? I have a D104 that I sort of know how to use, but I don't know how the advanced calibration feature works. (Haven't needed it so far, touch wood).

Thanks,
    Allan

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi Allen
    Sorry for the delay Iv'e been away for a couple of days. Certainly but I can't do anything until friday at the earliest.
    Regards
    Steve.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi !
    I've, somewhere on my discs at home instructions for the D102 and D104.
    Contact me privatelly (as a reminder) and will search for you.
    Usage is straitforwad.
    There is a switch to go in reflexion or transmission.
    For transmission you've to put the neg in a light table, and measure it by pressing the button on the head.
    fr reflexion, pressing the button on the head, the measuring light will come on and the D102 will make the measurement.
    There are multi turn adjustable resistors to calibrate the unit, and that's all

Shooter
    Medium Format
    HEllo Steve,

it is a long time from your post, but I need too instructions for the D103, could you mail it me ?

Thanks.

Stéphane.

Shooter
    4x5 Format

AGFA D102

Could you please send me a copy of this maunual? jstalpaert@pandora.be. would be very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesGiralt View Post
    Hi !
    I've, somewhere on my discs at home instructions for the D102 and D104.
    Contact me privatelly (as a reminder) and will search for you.
    Usage is straitforwad.
    There is a switch to go in reflexion or transmission.
    For transmission you've to put the neg in a light table, and measure it by pressing the button on the head.
    fr reflexion, pressing the button on the head, the measuring light will come on and the D102 will make the measurement.
    There are multi turn adjustable resistors to calibrate the unit, and that's all

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Hi Steve,
    Just bought the D 103 on eBay, but without manual. Please, could you mail me a copy of it?
    Thanks,
    Per Arne S.

Shooter
    Multi Format

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin