Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,921   Posts: 1,584,884   Online: 1141

Thread: retaining ring?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

retaining ring?

I just purchased a El-Nikkor 135mm off of ebay (actually I just got it!) and it did not come with that little ring to secure it to the lens board. Its the same size as the one that fits on my El-Nikkor 75mm... I gather perhaps its a 39mm, but i'm not 100% sure. If someone could confirm or deny what I need then I would be greatful. Also it will go on my Omega D6, on a triple lens turret.

Also since its easier to post in one thread, if you have an extra you wanna sell let me know, I also need another lens board for that lens to go on(the oval looking one for the lens turret)

Thanks!
    --Ryan

"The negative is the equivalent of the composer's score, and the print the performance." ~Ansel Adams

Shooter
    Multi Format
    It's likely 39mm. If the one for the 75mm fits then it's about 99% sure to be 39mm. If you need a retaining ring instead of buying a ring you might want to look for a threaded lensboard. Then you can just screw the lens in. Same board can be left in the enlarger and different lenses swapped in. Much nicer IMHO.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin