Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,299   Posts: 1,535,741   Online: 815

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Hird
    Nicole, I have one I'm going to part with soon. If you make your trip to Kalgoorlie before Christmas, you can have a look at mine.

Chiller, I'm driving to Melbourne just after Christmas and can bring mine with me if you like (and if Nicole hasn't snaffled it by then) - it'll help offset the cost of the fuel for the Kalgoorlie-Melbourne trip.

(Approximate dimensions of my sink: 200x75x25 cm)

How much??
    Steve

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeme Hird
    ...I'm driving to Melbourne just after Christmas
    for the 2nd Annual Australian APUG get-together?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    if the 1st one was in Melbourne, the 2nd Australian APUG get-together will have to be in Perth.

Yeah Graeme, how much? Tim want's to see the matt-cutter although was a bit shocked when I said we'll be driving to Kalgoorlie, lol

We'd have to bring the ute!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Boenig-McGrade
    if the 1st one was in Melbourne, the 2nd Australian APUG get-together will have to be in Perth.

Yeah Graeme, how much? Tim want's to see the matt-cutter although was a bit shocked when I said we'll be driving to Kalgoorlie, lol

We'd have to bring the ute!

Get the sink and the matt cutter -- saves an extra trip later.
    Steve

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Nicole,

I just spoke to my friend with the matt cutter - he says he is still using it occasionally and does not want to part with it. Greedy if you ask me! I mean, why would you buy a $30,000 computerised matt cutter and then keep a grubby old manual one worth only a couple of thousand?

My old sink? I reckon $300 with 10% going to APUG might be fair, but we'll see what the going price is for that one on ePay. With everybody going digital, it might only be scrap value these days ...

Regarding the "2nd Annual Oz East Coast APUG Convention": yeah, that could be a good thing to aim for. I still like the idea of the "Inaugural Annual Oz West Coast APUG Convention" though! We may need to meet in the middle for the "Nul-APUG Convention"

Cheers,
    Graeme Hird
    www.scenebyhird.com

Failure is NOT an option! It comes bundled with your software ....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

2nd Aussie APUG meet?

Sounds like a great idea to me. I missed the first one in Melbourne but would love the chance to meet up if it happens in Melbourne ealy next year. While I'd love to go to Perth (I've never been there) it's a bit far to drive. (I can drive for free but flying costs me.)

Nicole, I felt sure your monster darkroom would be complete by now. What's the story, maybe you need to crack that whip a bit harder....

Regards
    Glenn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Posts 1

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn Arnold
    Thanks PeterB. The only catch is that I'm Sydney-based, and the sink is pick-up only in Melbourne.
    regards,
    Lyn
    Seems like a Welcome to APUG is in order Lyn. So WELCOME !!!

You'll see there is a small but very friendly bunch of Australians here. Try and take the time to drop into the chat room some night, preferably with a drink in hand. Hope to see you there soon.

Regards
    Glenn

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Slightly OT

Any Sydney siders going in to the half yearly Camera Fair at Ultimo this weekend? I'll likely be there with a couple of film enthusiasts I work with. Maybe we could meet up after for lunch? PM me if interested.

Glenn

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn Arnold
    Thanks PeterB. The only catch is that I'm Sydney-based, and the sink is pick-up only in Melbourne.
    regards,
    Lyn
    It is a nice drive; a long one, but a nice drive anyway. I've made it several times, most recently last month (actually only as far as Wodonga this trip, then down to Bright).
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Hi, I live about 15 minutes from Kew and could pick up the sink pretty easily if someone buys it. It doesn't take too much to make a nice sink either.

We should get together again. Nice idea. I'd be in.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin