Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,836   Online: 987

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Nikor 2x3 sheet tank insert

Anyone use a Nikor sheet film insert holder in a 120 size tank? I have one and it has a separate curved stainless steel "guide?". I haven't figured out how the guide works. I think it is positioned on the first film allowing the next one to go into the proper grooves.
    If anyone has experience with one I would like to hear from you. It holds 12 2x3 sheets and is very clean and not bent up.

Thanks,
    Curt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have tried one. I believe you are correct on the use of the guide. But I never did get mine to work right. The film kept coming out of the guide and making contact with other sheets. I was using 6 sheets with a space between them. Only tried it a couple times before I gave up and got a Nikor 4x5 tank. I adjusted this for 2x3 and have been using it with no problems. Well sometimes the reel does cause marks on the film edge in the image area. My insert unit was like new in the box but may have been defective. Or maybe it was agitation (inversion) or using the wrong size Nikor tank. Do some testing before trying it on anything important.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have one, but without the guide. Perhaps this is why I've had difficulty in spacing the sheets (though I haven't used it much). I've resorted to just loading 4 or 5 sheets at a time.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin