Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,719   Posts: 1,514,883   Online: 1019

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have 4 faucets from the water panel and a sink with a mixer with the hot side direct from the heater and the cold from the water panel.
    Gary Beasley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    No matter how many faucets you install, I would "stub out" from the hot and from the cold for future use.

Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mgb74
    No matter how many faucets you install, I would "stub out" from the hot and from the cold for future use.
    good idea!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    2. One in the sink and one in the bathtub. Three if the toilet counts
    [COLOR=Blue][FONT=Georgia]Jim Anderson[/FONT][/COLOR]

Faucets are cheap so don't skimp. I have 5 hose bib type faucets fastened along the underside of a shelf above my 12' sink. Each has a brass quick-coupler device I got at HD. The pipe between is PVC. The 20x24" print washer stays attached to the one at the right end. When printing 11x14 or smaller I attach an old East Street washer to the next faucet to the left. Next to the left is a tray-type washer for an initial print rinse... All of the hose bibs get regular use (though not all at once).

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    20' (12'/8') of sink, 5 valves in total coming off the two PVC lines. Each valve has a length of rubber tubing that varies in length up to about 3' so I can direct water anywhere in the sink.

The PVC line has a Hass temperature controller at the head. I also have a single dedicated hot/cold faucet.
    Cheers!

-klm.

Shooter
    35mm
    My sink is 10' x 30" x 5.5". I have a standard kitchen faucet in the middle, and after the filter/temp unit a 4 outlet manifold (from Harbor Freight), each port with its own valve and a tubing connector, one with a hose for washing film, and connections for the print washers.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have a 10' sink with four water outlets. Two are Powers thermo-valves, one of which is permanently attached to the print washers, and the other I use primarily for mixing chemicals. The other two are mixing faucets. On one of these I have a kitchen spray hose that's very useful for cleaning my hands after they've been in solutions, cleaning up the sink and other wet-side item, etc.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Two faucets for an eight foot sink. Later as I added more water use equipment I got one of these four way splitters. I found mine at Home Depot. Whiteymorange suggested here.
    http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ct...temnumber=90955. Design for what you need, plus, and remember that these exist if your plans grow over time.

John Powers

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have an 8 foot sink and a separate cart for a 20 x 24 print washer. I have 3 outlets fed by a Hass Intellifaucet. Wish I had one more.
    Jerold Harter MD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin