Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,933   Posts: 1,585,557   Online: 785

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Glad you got it "fixed". Did they give you a price on the new part? Just curious, as for my workflow I would need that sensor.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    No!

When on the phone to the UK importer (Firstcall) trying to find out about obtaining a parts diagram, prices and if anyone services Jobos in UK to which the sorry fact is not unless you've bought from them and it is not 'on-site' either.

Not having the correct part number, the chap searched for Flow sensor and eventually came up with a part for another machine which included sensor and circuit board and that was £590..... at which point I thought the machine was heading for the bin. They were unable to provide the parts diagram, again referring to Help desk in Germany. Since the fix the lady provided suited my needs, I didn't ask for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin