Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,577   Posts: 1,545,719   Online: 808

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Need LPL 7452 service manual.

Hi, I've just got the Parallel from versa lab for checking the alignment of the enlarger. My LPL 7452 was off alignment but I don't know how to adjust it. Anyone have the information about how to adjust the LPL would be very appreciated.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Manual for LPL7451

Same problem for me TN98 - expcept my enlarger is the previous model 7451- don't know how much difference there is between them but I too need to check the paralells ( just read Barry Thornton's Edge of Darkness) and don't have a manual- any help much appreciated. Also noticed that when looking face-on at the enlarger the lens focusing bellow on one side is more extended - does this mean the lens is not sitting level? Please excuse a non-techno returnee to the darkroom after 25 years - have to re-learn absolutely everything but having fun!! Rgeards everyone, Patricia

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Patricia (and TN98) 10 years ago I sold my LPL 7451 diffusion modular enlarger, however I photocopied the instruction manual.

I've just read through the rather basic manual, there is not really anything in it as to how one adjusts the fine points of lens/negative carriers.

There is one very important piece of information though:-

"ATTENTION! head/carriage and column are custom-aligned. Make sure they have the same serial number".

I think they are saying that the units are aligned quite precisely at the factory and if alignment gets out of whack, as in when the unit gets dropped, stiff.

Patricia, I could make a copy of this and post it to you, after all you're only a couple of hundred kilometres away.

I also made a copy of the wall mount brackets manual, for the 7450 enlarger. As this consists of one A4 page it is also not comprehensive, but the pictures make it interesting.

I had the wall mount and used it for the LPL 7700 enlarger before I moved up to the 7451 and kept the mount system for the the bigger enlarger.

I would say the wall mount brackets are brilliant, one does require a steady wall though.

Mick.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin