Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,694   Posts: 1,548,993   Online: 813

Shooter
    Large Format

You say that you want to retouch negs?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That has nothing to do with retouching.

It is basically a stereo viewer for recon pictures taken at high altitude. At least that is the purpose of the stuff I saw there.

PE

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer
    That has nothing to do with retouching.

It is basically a stereo viewer for recon pictures taken at high altitude. At least that is the purpose of the stuff I saw there.

PE

I understand...it does have the capability, from what I understand to duplicate images. Sometimes our humor does not translate through monitors too well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    AFAIK, you can only view stereo pairs using this. I spent a lot of time sitting at one of these, even though it wasn't my primary job in the USAF.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a 16mm variant of same in my basement; I bought it to make a rotoscope out of it for my wife, who used to do traditional cell based animation. Needless to say, I never got around to adapting it...

Gotta start cleaning out that basement...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16mm_aerial_viewer.jpg  

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin