Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,573   Posts: 1,545,661   Online: 951

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

It's Dark in here.

Well, I've done it. I got my enlarger today. I put a neg in the holder and turne the light out an focuse the image on the easel and I am hooked. No chems or photo paper yet. Just a promise of things to come. I got a Fujimoto on eBay and shipping for $49.00 total. Anybody wanna onate a single piece for my darkroom? Just kidding. Not even a place to do it yet. I LOVE DARK!
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You are well on your way! One piece of advice... Don't watch a scary movie and then try to work in your darkroom. It won't work and you'll fubar something

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Digidurst
    ... Don't watch a scary movie and then try to work in your darkroom. It won't work and you'll fubar something
    LOL! I never thought about this, but it would be so true for me.

Welcome to the darkside flash!
    ~Val

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

apertures on enlarger lens?

When and how should this be adjusted? My lens on my fujimoto enlarger goes from 3.5 - 16. Any pointers? Thank you.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Images
    Good Evening, Flash,

Focus wide open. In B & W, try to use apertures between f8 and f16 in most cases; a few step exposure strips will quickly get you zeroed in on the exposure time. Times of 5 to 20 seconds are usually convenient.

Konical

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin