Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,222   Posts: 1,532,429   Online: 1147

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mhv
    Living in Canada, I'd like to buy from them a 75mm gelatin CC40Y filter for my cold light source,
    Michel,

If you are going to the APUG Conference you can get gelatin filters at Vistek and Henry's in Toronto. Well, Vistek's for sure, that's where I got mine just this year.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart
    Michel,

If you are going to the APUG Conference you can get gelatin filters at Vistek and Henry's in Toronto. Well, Vistek's for sure, that's where I got mine just this year.

Regards, Art.
    Word, you are right Art. Vistek has some Lee CC40Y polyester. I must admit I am fascinated by the great unknown that is our country...
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Peter Schrager just mailed me his CC40Y so I won't be needing your good help folks, so thanks a lot Helen for your kind heart, and thanks to all the other who came up with useful tips!
    Using film since before it was hip.

"One of the most singular characters of the hyposulphites, is the property their solutions possess of dissolving muriate of silver and retaining it in considerable quantity in permanent solution" — Sir John Frederick William Herschel, "On the Hyposulphurous Acid and its Compounds." The Edinburgh Philosophical Journal, Vol. 1 (8 Jan. 1819): 8-29. p. 11

My APUG Portfolio

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    yes, but they both come at the same time....
    1st full moon aftetr the spring equinox.

Not trying to make this a religious war but one is based on the other

Quote Originally Posted by roteague
    They are not the same thing.
    Mama took my APX away.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin