Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,920   Posts: 1,522,030   Online: 898

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Med. Format Pan

Just got a Blue MCRX Sandwich warmer unit myself from Robert Hall in Utah in 2012!

Looking foreward to finding a lensboard and lens for 6x8 and 4x5 enlargements for the new darkroom.
    Thanks to Robert Hall, my unused mint 6x7 Omega may be obsolete, and I might have to justify a 4x5 camera in the not so distant future! Frame cost is high in 4x5 so I better train up on the RB before making the jump, but I am sure IQ is worth every dollar! Also I have holes in the focusing bellows, any good tips on repairing the bellows with Gaffers tape, or recommended tape for the task!? Cant wait to fry some toast with this thing! JK.
    Thanks to you guys I am just going to tell people its a 1965 Blue Stratoliner series Toast-a-Tron! Variable contrast toast anyone!?
    "Often you will discover in life, that temerity yields little that quiet observation and decisive action can!"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JLP View Post
    I have the Beseler 45MXT which also has a large D shaped sandwich warmer that also takes 6x6" filters (Cut to shape) from both Ilford and Kodak. The 6" barely covers the filter carier so if you can find some that is slightly larger and then cut them in the D shape that would work better than the 6"

jan

Hi Jan, what is the "T" in the discription? I think I want one.

I have a 45MXDDCA.

4x5
    Motor
    X Crossbrace
    Dichroic
    Diffusion
    Color
    Adjusta-Table
    Model.

Soon I'll be using my Durst 138.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin