Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,687   Posts: 1,482,350   Online: 844

NW Wisconsin hard by the shore of Lake Superior
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Enlarger help....

The other day I submitted a question regarding the Opemus 6X6 enlarger I purchased. Today I am attaching photos to see if this helps anyone provide insight or info. Will this negative carrier fit my enlarger? I am ordering a manual and hope this helps too... Thanks again and have a great weekend.
    9fingers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Opmeus 6X6 neg carrier2.jpg   Opmeus 6X6 neg carrier.jpg   Meopta Opemus A2.jpg   Meopta Opemus B2.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Johnny,

I have Opemus 5 enlarger and exactly the same looking negative carrier that I see on your picture. My enlarger does not look the same though. You can try this. I just measured the opening for the carrier on my enlarger, if yours is the same, I think it should fit. What do you think?

Here are my dimensions: the height of the opening is 0.75 inch (2cm)
    The width and depth is the same (it’s square) 5.25 inch (13.2cm)

I hope it helps.

Metod

NW Wisconsin hard by the shore of Lake Superior
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks Metod, I will check the dimensions you provided when I get home from work.
    9fingers

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin