Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,655   Posts: 1,481,396   Online: 1068

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hello,
    OK Patrick, I'll send you what I have. I'm working to transform HTML Jobo notices into pdf ones.
    Claude

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Seems great Patrick !
    I just sended you by mail a few notices.
    Claude

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Fulvio
    uuuhhh!!
    that is great... I never studied French, but probably as I come from a latin speaking country I can understand it a little and it's probably enough for a manual... Imagine, now I'm in Denmark and have to deal with a much more difficult language for me... Danish people are among the most friendly I ever met, but their language is really a pain of the throat. Grammar is quite simple, but the pronunciation is a nightmare. Perhaps one has to swallow a frog to speak it correctly... Never mind and thanks a lot for the link!

Oh the Danish language, what an odd one it is.

I am Danish born and raised but moved abroad and have spoken English since age 12. Naturally I still speak Danish but with an english accent. Strange thing is that after approximately 2 1/2 pints of Tuborg Gold I suddenly get in gear and speak it fluently. So this leads me to the theory that the Dansih language or more so its pronouciation was formed by Vikings blind drunk on Meade.

All danish language classes should take place at the local watering hole and comence after at least 3 pints. Fluent, I tell you, its the key to this language.

Theres always AA once you master it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthur A
    Oh the Danish language, what an odd one it is.

I am Danish born and raised but moved abroad and have spoken English since age 12. Naturally I still speak Danish but with an english accent. Strange thing is that after approximately 2 1/2 pints of Tuborg Gold I suddenly get in gear and speak it fluently.

True! People also tell me that when I'm drunk I start to speak danish much better than normally... An alcoholic language...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin