Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,972   Posts: 1,523,589   Online: 921

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format

Durst Laborator 138 manual online?

Does anybody know where to find a Durst Laborator 138 manual somewhere on the internet? It is not very important, as I believe I can use the enlarger already for my needs... I would just like to have the manual as a plus and to see if the enlarger has any "hidden secrets"...

thank you

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Fulvio, dont know how your French is, but:

http://manuelsphoto.free.fr/
    Cheers,

Patrick

When you come to a fork in the road, take it...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist
    Fulvio, dont know how your French is, but:

http://manuelsphoto.free.fr/

uuuhhh!!
    that is great... I never studied French, but probably as I come from a latin speaking country I can understand it a little and it's probably enough for a manual... Imagine, now I'm in Denmark and have to deal with a much more difficult language for me... Danish people are among the most friendly I ever met, but their language is really a pain of the throat. Grammar is quite simple, but the pronunciation is a nightmare. Perhaps one has to swallow a frog to speak it correctly... Never mind and thanks a lot for the link!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Used to be Jens Jensen kept these manuals online when he was the Jobo/Durst USA distributor. No more. I have quite a bit of unused web server real estate, if anyone would like me to create a page and provide access to some of these manuals, I would be happy to do so (free to all!!)
    Cheers,

Patrick

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatist
    Used to be Jens Jensen kept these manuals online when he was the Jobo/Durst USA distributor. No more. I have quite a bit of unused web server real estate, if anyone would like me to create a page and provide access to some of these manuals, I would be happy to do so (free to all!!)
    Patrick,

That is a great and generous offer. Thanks. I have a combined manual in paper for the Durst 138S and the Color Laborator 138 in English. I just got back from the Toronto conference and am a little tired. In a day or two when I catch up I can start scanning. The manual is 22 pages. Should I just scan at 100%, 300 dpi? If not plaese tell me what you would like. PM me an address where I should send the scans.

John Powers
    Bath, OH

Shooter
    Multi Format

Durst 138 manual online

Patrick & John, I am one person who would love to have this available online!! I have never had such a detailed manual, having had my 138 for at least 10 years now. -David.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Patrick,
    it's really a good idea ! I can send to you the few manuals I have.
    Claude

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Claude
    Patrick,
    it's really a good idea ! I can send to you the few manuals I have.
    Claude
    Claude, I just PM'd you a little bit ago before checking this thread. I have downloaded the LPL you just posted, and would appreciate any others. My mailbox has been expanded to 750mb so that should cover most anything anyone wants to send. PM me for an address
    Cheers,

Patrick

Shooter
    Medium Format

Website shell

Here is an index page for what I have in mind. Look the basic layout over and tell me what you think.

http://photo.histpres-technology.net
    Cheers,

Patrick

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Patrick, this is great! Thanks for doing this!

Nathan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin