Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,842   Online: 793

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LPL 7451 manual

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    OK Mick,
    I just received it at work.
    Thank you !
    Claude

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The updated pdf is online, many thanks to Mick !
    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/c.eichel/gen/LPL7451.pdf

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Claude, I'm surprised at the quality of the PDF on the last page, very well done.

A point of interest is that with one modification, that wall mounting bracket set, will wall mount the LPL 7700 enlarger.

I used that bracket set to wall mount my own LPL 7700, the only difference is you have to drill one hole.

The hole needed is on your existing enlarger column. If you look at picture 3, you will see a screwdriver about to screw a screw through a hole in the enlarger column.

The 7700 doesn't have this hole, you make it and the rest is exactly as per the 7450 instructions.

Makes for a very sturdy enlarger, until you install an air conditioner on the same wall, we all these compromises, eh?

Mick.
    Last edited by Mick Fagan; 05-10-2006 at 04:32 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Spelling

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    It was easy Mick :
    scanned with Vuescan and an Epson 4990 as B&W photo (150 dpi) then photoshop dot white on the paper dot black on the letters (levels). Just a rubber blow on the little defects due to the fax and that's all.
    Claude

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Oups I forgot : I wrote a mail to LPL Japan to know if there were a special doc. on the VCCE head the response is no there is only one notice for this enlarger.
    Claude

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Claude - the reason I'm asking for a copy of the manual for the VCC head is that the LPL7451 manual refers to it - says there is a seperate manual for VCC module - all very confusing, especially as Japan says there isn't one. I'm sure the set up and operation is very simple but without the VCC manual I don't know what I don't know .... if you know what I mean!!
    Patricia.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hello everybody. I just bought a secondhand LPL 7451. I tried the link for the manual but it seems to to work. Any idea? Or is there somebody that still has a PDF copy of it?
    Last edited by fdivis; 10-01-2007 at 04:48 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: added a question

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Just found it on the following link: http://manuelsphoto.free.fr/LPL7451.pdf

Shooter
    Large Format
    Thanks! I misused the enlarger for so long, I always let fan turn on/off with light! no wonder I have to buy lots of light bulbs!

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi

I my wife has acquired a LPL 7450 enlarger and I need to wall mount is for her. Does anyone have the instructions to hand? Tried the links above and non of them seem to work!

Thanks

trickimikki

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin