Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,655   Posts: 1,481,396   Online: 1066

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LPL 7451 manual

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

LPL 7451 manual

Hello all,
    I just got a second hand LPL 7451 enlarger WITH an english manual. I scanned it. I have it also in german but not scanned.
    For those who are interested : download link
    http://perso.wanadoo.fr/c.eichel/gen/LPL7451.pdf
    Claude
    Last edited by Claude; 05-06-2006 at 08:39 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: add precision

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Thanks Claude.
    ~John~
    --------------------------
    www.johnbrewerphotography.com
    There are 10 types of people in this world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Claude, I have the LPL manual and I also have the single A4 sheet with the instructions for wall mounting the LPL 7541.

If you wish to pm me with a fax number I can fax it to you so you can add that to the PDF.

My scanning technique is so bad I tried to scan the manual for another APUG member, but gave up and xerographed instead and sent it by the post.

Mick.
    Last edited by Mick Fagan; 05-07-2006 at 04:17 AM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Spelling

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hello Mick,
    this is a good idea !
    I'll send you a private message to give you my fax number.
    Thank you
    Claude

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks Claude & Mick for providing copies of the manual - much appreciated- but I'm still looking for a copy of the manual for the VCC head that comes with this enlarger- I'm still printing on graded paper and not game to swap heads until I've got some idea on how it works - learning to print on VC paper will be enough of a challenge as it is. Is there anyone out there. . . . . . .?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Patricia,
    my enlarger has also the VCC head and not the color one, may be I'm wrong but I'm not sure there was a special notice for it. (I never found an other documentation on the net)
    There is only one button on the head (no light attenuator as on the color head) so you just have to choose the grade you want (unless you are working with double filtering). The interest of the VCCE head is to provide constant exposure time with different grades.
    I verified the bulb : it's the 24V 200W (Philips 13164 EJL MR16) the transformer indicate output 24V 250W (we use 220V in Europe so it's possible you have something different check it)
    Claude

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    also many thanks for you help!

i bought one last year, and was searching for the manual too...

Willie Jan.
    www.foto-art.nl

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks for the information Claude, it looks like I've got exactly the same set-up as you and its probably a lot simpler to use than I think it is, only one way to find out I guess!
    Patricia

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Claude, I finally managed to fax the A4 sheet of instructions through. I couldn't seem to get through on the other line as it just rang out. I hadn't retrieved your work fax number but when I saw your fax I just sent it off with that number.

Has the page faxed well?

Patricia, PM me regarding printing with the colour or VC head.

Mick.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hello Mick,
    I did'nt receive your fax at home, It seems I have a problem with the fax device. I sended you a test fax from my office, could you please fax again at my office ?
    Sorry for the problem !
    Claude

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin