Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,677   Posts: 1,482,054   Online: 857

AJH

Shooter
    35mm

Agfa C66 original wiring scheme sought

I have a C66 where the internal meter is disconnected.

I would like to reconnect it and need to know how the green/white/yellow were connected to the ABC springlocked-points at the LP1 Main board.
    Also there is a modification where the mains and 12 V inlet/outlet are located. Seems the switching triac or such (mounted to the metal plate) was taken out of the loop.

Has anybody got a picture or schematic of these.?

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by AJH
    Has anybody got a picture or schematic of these.?
    I still have the meter I removed from mine in one piece.

I'm away from my darkroom for a couple of weeks, but I'll take a couple of photos of the wiring when I return, which should help you. I also think I might have had a photocopy of a wiring diagram at some point, don't know if it'd be any use but I try to dig it out for you.

Ben.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I have a multipage repair printout - will scan and email it to you. I have a C66 that I converted to manual use a few years ago by removing the sensor/timer unit. Kept everything else and it works like a Durst (which it really is). Robert

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin