Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,764   Posts: 1,516,263   Online: 1125

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Roberts
    .....but the downside was that it was quite possible to b***er up three rolls at once as well!

As surely as the sun rises and sets, that would be my outcome.

I stick with one roll at a time with a dummy reel on top, just to be on the safe side. If I booger something up, I have a good chance of correcting it by the third roll (I'm also generally an optimist).

and I concur with the others...You most certainly can NOT shoot too much film. ............Nor can you buy too much, have too much in your kit, your freezer or on your Ebay watch list (my wife would argue most of those points, especially the last).

Cheers.

Joe

Shooter
    35mm
    It's not to be recommended but on a night school course I even managed to put two different speed films in the same tank and was half way through development before realising. The dev times were a couple of mins different but both were salvaged by splitting the difference. OK both were old type Ilford films (HP5 and FP4+) but the negs from both were printable. So if it does ever happen to you, don't despair. You may be OK.

Mind you doing one at a time, avoids all these problems.

pentaxuser

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin