Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,010   Posts: 1,524,630   Online: 996

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images

Oversize, Excellent Quality, Contact Frame For 7x17

Iím just getting started in 7x17. Eventually for platinum printing I will clean up and move to the basement, an ancient but running AmeriGraph plate burner I just got from salvage. For now I wanted a good oversize 7x17 contact frame for silver proofing. Over time in 4x5 and 8x10 I purchased the nice ones Bostick & Sullivan offer. Much to my surprise their next size up is oversize for 16x20. In searching here and on eBay I discovered our own billschwab is making very nice ones in Michigan. This has turned out to be an beautifully hand crafted, 11x21, piece of furniture. The wood is beautiful, finish is excellent. The springs are strong. The backing is flat, smooth and I am very happy. If you read this, I thought you might like to know.

Bill has not offered to put my grand child through college for this plug, but we are willing to talk. Nate will be three in October, Bill. We still have time.

John Powers

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You are much to kind John! Thank you. I am very happy you like the frame.

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wait....A guy from Michigan helping out a guy from Ohio? What would Woody and Bo think?
    Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin