Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,215   Online: 783

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Durst M601 help

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I think any decent 75 or 80mm would work for you. The lens boards I have are for 39mm lens mount (threaded or unthreaded) so most modern lenses should fit. Componon, Fujinon, El-Nikkor, etc.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have one with the Sivogla holder, so no size problems. I replaced the lower glass with a piece of water white Denglas and recommend it, no more Newton's rings. A trick that will get you started is to just flip the recessed cone so that instead of being recessed it sticks out. You can screw in your lens from the other side, and go to work. It limits what size prints you can make, but I did this for a long time before getting the right board. A Fujinon 75mm EX is an excellent companion to this enlarger. Once you get to know the Durst you will never regret passing up the Besseler.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin