Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,545   Posts: 1,572,857   Online: 994

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You wouldn't wanna sell that D5XL to a poor student would you?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, it took a pretty heavy hit on the pallet it was warehoused upon and a lot of the plastic on the column has been shattered and some metal warped, so you just can't plug it in and go. I will have to work on it quite a bit to massage the carriage back into place and running smoothly on the rail.

Anyway, I have been wanting a 4x5 color enlarger for years; sorry! If you really need a 4x5 enlarger, keep an eye open on your university's surplus and local government auctions; you will find one if you are persistent! I had only been actively searching for a few months when this one came around.

And, right NOW is the time to really keep your eyes open; in a year or two, they will all be surplused out and gone, so get cracking!

I have a smaller Chromega 35 to 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 enlarger (only 35 neg carrier) that it is replacing; any interest in that?

PM me if interested.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Not bad. I will pay you $120 to drive it to Wisconsin and drop it off at my house. Thanks.
    Jerold Harter MD

Shooter
    Medium Format
    thanks for the offer but I am looking to get into 4x5 at the start. enjoy the new stuff!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin