Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,974   Posts: 1,558,727   Online: 800

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Nice... Ive been lookin for a good 4x5 enlarger.... I hate you.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    The same isoldit store just sold a 16x20 saunders easel for $280.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Okay, so the enlarger showed up 2 days early in 4 boxes.

The enlarger and the column were both in the original boxes and both still had the original factory bags and tape on them. THIS THING HAS NEVER BEEN USED.

Also included were two bulbs, 35mm, 6x6 and 4x5 neg carriers, as well as the focusing rod attachment thing and 2 lens boards.

I am excited.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Sweet mercy! I'm excited, too! And some folks say there ain't no more bargains to be had on Ebay.....
    My Verito page

Anyone can appreciate a fine print. But it takes a real photographer to appreciate a fine negative.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

I know what you mean - deals on Ebay

Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7630958950

It arrived in the original box from Beseler - apparently had been sitting around in dealer stock unsold for a long time. When I got it it was in brand new never used condition - except for one tiny slight blemish in the finish. The lightbulb inside the condenser housing was still wrapped in plastic. Folks, there are those who have bought into the digital revolution and who are dumping their analog gear - now is definately the time to snap it up cheap!

I would have had a much harder time equipping my darkroom with my budget limitations if the prices were still where they should be for this equipment.

For those in the Orlando FL area, check out Orlando Camera Exchange sometime - they buy up darkroom gear and resell on the cheap, as well as all sorts of other analog photo gear.

For instance, I bought a perfectly working, barely used Canon EOS-1 analog camera from them for $200.00 - and I mean the thing works perfectly.

To go along with the condenser head I found on Ebay, I purchased a Beseler 45MXT with working dichro head from the same place for $300.00, all I had to do was clean and lube the working parts.
    Last edited by davidh; 07-10-2006 at 10:33 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I'm going to hold off selling the rest of my unused enlargers until all the cheap stuff is gone and prices start to rise again.

Should start around 2015 :rolleyes:

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Great find davidh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin