Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,206   Posts: 1,531,783   Online: 906

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I have to agree, I sent an older washer to a freind in Maine from Salt Lake and it fell off the shelf about 5 feet and shattered. Since he was a friend we worked together and I got the money I insured it for right away, but the washer was a mess.
    Robert Hall
    www.RobertHall.com
    www.RobertHall.com/mobile
    Apug Portfolio
    Facebook Profile

Technology is not a panacea. It alone will not move your art forward. Only through developing your own aesthetic - free from the tools that create it - can you find new dimension to your work.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Changeling1
    The shipping companies are all about speed and treat heavy, fragile items with very little care.
    Often they hurry so fast they subject it to more damage. My Calumet (mentioned above) was supposed to go FedEx from Northern Wisconsin through Chicago to Cleveland. The bar code must have been misread because it also went to South Carolina and back. It was packed well. There were a couple of small cracks, but luckily they were not on load (water) bearing pieces. It has worked well two years now.

John Powers

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Spencer
    Has anyone an opinion on this washer
    and the 20x24 accessory?
    What? Total package with S&H $500 plus?
    And that for maybe half dozen 20x24s each
    two, three, four months. Dan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin