Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,847   Posts: 1,582,766   Online: 900

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

CENTRAL TX: Beseler 5x7 enlarger - $100

I just saw this on the Austin Craig's list: Beseler 5x7 enlarger for sale cheap - $100

The guy's in a BIG hurry to get rid of it as he's leaving town TOMORROW!

I can't take it - don't have time to pick it up (and it would be an unwise move as far as maintaining a happy home life as I already have a Durst 138s ... another story there). But it looks like quite a bargain to someone with the time and opportunity.

No, I have no affiliation with craigslist or the seller.

Nathan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    (just giving this a bump since the owner wants to get rid of it today)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just heard from the seller at last (he's packing and hasn't had time for email) so far no one's called regarding the enlarger. He doesn't want to put it out for trash pick up but he's moving so he may have to. If you're at all interested call him, the number's in the ad.

Remember this is $100 [COLOR=Red]OBO[/COLOR], make him an offer and stagger away with a nice LF enlarger.

I don't really want to go pick it up myself as I don't live anywhere near Round Rock, but I will if need be. If you want it but can't come down right away, email me ASAP.

Nathan

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nathan,

Just sent you a PM and then saw that you said you don't live near Round Rock so disregard--there's a possibility of moving a Durst 5x7 enlarger into my darkroom and will just push for my prof to bring it up for me as opposed to putting you out of your way.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Wish that I was a teensy bit closer....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I think I have a local photographer lined up to take it ... now if he'll just join APUG my life's work will be complete.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin