Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,847   Posts: 1,582,794   Online: 786

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

King Concept RP 2001 Processor

Is anybody familiar with the King Concept RP 2001 electronic rotary processor? I believe it was distributed by Omega/Arkay.

I'm wondering if it is worth trying, because I fear parts and service may no longer be available. It looks like it might be comparable to the JOBO 2X00, but I can't find any info on it.

I'd love to have a PDF of the manual if anybody has one...

Thanks.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not familiar with the King Concept, but when processors are concerned, (usually) the hardest to replace parts (when the OEM spares are gone) are gears, rubber rollers and electronic components like ICs or boards. Everything else on the other hand can be replaced with an equivalent. Switches, themostats and temperature controllers, and wiring can be replaced. I once got a roller-transport print processor in a near scapped state. The rollers were fine, but the heaters and pumps were gone. A thorough search from electrical suppliers got me suitable chemical pumps (not exactly the size, and required a modified mounting, but worked right). As for the heaters, I found some suppliers who customised heating elements which normally went into water heaters. They made me a couple of elements sheathed in surgical grade stainless steel which was able to withstand the RA4 developer bath. They also suggested making elements sheathed in pyrex glass.

Jay
    FED ZORKI SURVIVAL SITE
    RANGEFINDERFILIPINAS
    Zorkikat.Com

"不管黑猫白猫能抓到老鼠就是好猫。" 邓小平
    It doesn't matter if a cat is black or white, so long as it catches mice.-邓小平

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin