Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,492   Posts: 1,542,980   Online: 889

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Process Timer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Hicks
    Try a cheap pocket tape recorder with each stage recorded. Works wonders for 'all in the dark' processes such as E6 hand lines...

Cheers,

R.
    At the risk of heresy....

MP3 recordings and audio editing software and a burned CD or MP3 player with speakers may be better. Unless you have tape editing capabilities, it is tough to adjust timing or to change just one part of the process on a tape.

Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    I can see it now - a new database of times for different combinations of developers/etc. ... Based on songs

Fine with me - develop tri-x at 72 degrees for duration of stairway to heaven ...

Remember to continue ...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    A Paterson triple timer is a simple, inexpensive process timer with up to 3 consecutive steps.

Beyond that, you can sometimes get a Jobo process timer reasonably on Ebay. I also have a Gralab 9000 but I find it annoying to use.
    Jerold Harter MD

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Hamiel
    I can see it now - a new database of times for different combinations of developers/etc. ... Based on songs

Fine with me - develop tri-x at 72 degrees for duration of stairway to heaven ...

Remember to continue ...
    Been done. I understand that George Eastman used to time his development experiments by singing short musical pieces. But I don't think he was a big Led Zep fan.

Lee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin