Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,197   Posts: 1,531,425   Online: 806

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

Washington DC area...good enlarger deal...

Just thought someone in the Washington D.C. area might want to take a look..Seems like a great deal but I am a bit too far...Pick up only...

http://cgi.ebay.com/http://cgi.ebay....MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Nancy

Shooter
    35mm
    Where in Va are you? I frequently travel to SW Va, Richmond, and less frequently the VB area. I'm not far from Sterling. I'd bid, but I already have an underutilized enlarger and accessories...

Chris

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Thanks for the offer! I am going to be sort of near the area next week so I just might bit on it myself! What I am looking for is some thing that will let me do 6x9 and for sure, and larger if possible...Right now I have an Omega C700 but its largest is 6x7...Thanks again!
    Nancy

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

:( Outbid

I guess I did not realize how much I was hoping to pick up an enlarger that could do 6x9 until I was outbid...Combined with the fact that I was also outbid on a Rodenstock Rodagon 105mm lens I guess I will not be printing medium format any time soon! The fates seem against it...

Nancy

Shooter
    35mm
    $76 is still dirt cheap for that gear. Penn Camera in Tysons Corner had some of those enlargers for sale earlier this year and they were all $200+ IIRC.

Chris

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Very Very true! I was suprised there was not more interest early on this lot! I have to decide if I want to invest more now on the C700 or go for an enlarger that will more fit my growing needs...

Nancy

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin