Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,528   Posts: 1,572,408   Online: 1145

Shooter
    Multi Format

Big enlargers on eBay

FYI, Jensen US seems to be selling off some LF enlargers. The small one is 5x7 and the big one purports to take 12x16 negs...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Those are some big prices. I have a complete De Vere 810H enlarger that I'd sell for less than the dichroic head's price!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yeah. I wouldn't describe any of them as "cheap". Just "big".

Shooter
    Medium Format
    $400.00 for a negative carrier... i'll get right on that.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Geezz i'm looking for a 35mm negative carrier for a small enlarger. And I just emailed Aristo about a replacement tube for what looks like their first 5x7 head. No heater and a between the fingers twist off on switch and a half lit bulb, W45 of course.

Why didn't I see the $10,000 enlarger coming it would have saved me soooo much time. I wonder if that $400.00 negative carrier is still available?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Jesus christ, I didn't even scroll down to see that $15,000 beast. I know it must have cost a boatload new, but are they really expecting someone to buy it?

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    It is always easier to reduce the price after a high one has failed to draw customers than it is to raise the price once a lower one has been stated.

John Powers
    old retired salesman

Shooter
    Large Format
    I had the same questions when I first saw Jensen offering these for sale on Ebay. I think that he may be using Ebay as a source of his advertising.

He makes and/or rebuilds first class equipment.
    Art is a step from what is obvious and well-known toward what is arcane and concealed.

Visit my website at http://www.donaldmillerphotography.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Not for the feint of heart, or wallet...

- Randy

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by rjas View Post
    Jesus christ, I didn't even scroll down to see that $15,000 beast. I know it must have cost a boatload new, but are they really expecting someone to buy it?
    But that includes installation :rolleyes: . Did you see the L184 includes a plane ticket to come and see the enlarger before delivery. I guess if money is of no object.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin