Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,772   Posts: 1,516,559   Online: 922

JOBO lift addition

Couldn't resist buying an older JOBO CPP-2 in almost-new condition. It's serial number, 20438, indicates that it has the 1st upgrade-a better motor. Eventually, I'll upgrade the unit to better handle 3000 system drums but for the present I want to install just the lift and try to use it for a while with a #3010 drum. Besides the lift, #4072, I'll buy a #95523 black drive cog, since I have a straight shaft. But I'm confused as to whether I also need to buy a #95200 transfer gear set. Is it needed or is it part of the lift package? I've tried to contact Omegasatter, who now handle JOBO, but get no reply. Thanks. Rick Durbin

hka
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Yes that's correct. The white cog-wheel has a different tooth shape, they are placed under an angle, and also needs a different transfer gear. That's the reason.
    harry

Release, the best you can do...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hello. I'm having the same problem. I have the straight shaft CPP-2 and just purchased a lift from B&H. I was all excited to get it until I learned the cog is bevelled. I contacted Omegasatter but, go figure, Jobo is insolvent as of Friday and getting parts is questionable. I'd do anything to get my hands on a slotted cog for the lift. Any thoughts? Know anyone who has one? I think the part number is 25523.

Thanks,
    James

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin