Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,452   Posts: 1,570,297   Online: 1100

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: durst ac 707

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Look up in the thread Its a timer/stopclock. Works when you hit the button on the light-/colormeter.
    Cheers
    Søren
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Soeren i'm gonna use the 707 today again

Shooter
    Multi Format
    BTW. Lensboards for Durst's. I have only one (80/105mm) and might need one for 50mm. I guess it has to be recessed but are Lensboards for Durst models interchangeable? If not, which models through time do share lensboards.
    Cheers
    Søren
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeren View Post
    BTW. Lensboards for Durst's. I have only one (80/105mm) and might need one for 50mm. I guess it has to be recessed but are Lensboards for Durst models interchangeable? If not, which models through time do share lensboards.
    Cheers
    Søren
    Hi Soeren,

You've gotta search for a Durst Siriotub. I use that for my El Nikkor 50mm. I don't know wich lensboards are interchangeable.

hope it helps a bit.

ijsbeer

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Blighty View Post
    Can't disagree with any of the above. I have the AC707 black and white (condensor head). I've been using it for donkeys years and I can't fault it. Well, actually I can. The meter or the circuitry in the head suddenly decided not to work after a couple of years. So I decided to bypass it all and just use a Durst Tim timer and a gossen Profisix with Lab attachment. I've upgraded recently to a StopclockPro and Zonemaster and it has to be the best combo ever (IMO).Another good all rounder has to be the M605, totally irrelevant to the thread, I know, but worth mentioning
    Hi Blighty,
    How did you do that - bypassing the circuit in the head? I have problems with it too and would appreciate some helpful advice
    Thank you very much
    Andreas

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hi Andreas,
    Bear in mind that my AC 707 is the dedicated black & white model i.e. it uses condensers rather than a diffuse light source as in the the colour version. If yours is the colour version, then I'm not too sure how you'd go about this. For my particular model, I simply cut the lead 6" below where it enters the light column and spliced on a mains lead. Any other wires left protruding were cut right back and their ends taped up. The original remote sensor was rather basic anyway and not a patch on my Zonemaster analyser.
    Norman is an island.Time and tide wait for Norman.

Shooter
    Medium Format

Bypass Durst AC707

Quote Originally Posted by Blighty View Post
    So I decided to bypass it all and just use a Durst Tim timer
    Six years ago I sold all my darkroom equipment. But I missed it, and I'm now putting a new darkroom together. I have a Durst AC 707 in good shape but would like to use it with a classical darkroom timer or even a stopclock. How do I connect this and/or bypass the built-in metering system? THNX

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    what the measure of the base board ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    nobody knows the measures of the board?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin