Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,008   Posts: 1,524,584   Online: 995

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Sweet Saunders enlarger in Pasadena CA

Here is the link....SAUNDERS

I have a 4550xlg and love it and I know there are several folks here who have the same one as well.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'd like a piano in my darkroom. A nice white one.
    That does look pretty nice. I was just reading something last night about Sexton and his Saunders enlarger. I think it was about the neg carriers. The Saunders are nice (better?) than most.

Shooter
    35mm
    I have a white grand piano but my darkroom is too small to take it in. My digital piano would fit but it's not white. My digital piano has the electronic metronome which could be used for timing the exposure. Don't really want to paint it white though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Caution -- the listing says "Shipping and Handling is 150 lbs." The three factory packaged shipping boxes for this enlarger carried an official total gross weight of 56 lb. Add in a small bit for the carriers + easel and it shouldn't top 60 lb. Could the seller be attempting to make up for depressed enlarger prices by inflating shipping cost?

Images
    I just love listings for photo equipment where the poster is oblivious to the fact that the subject photos are out of focus! I agree on the shipping, $106 is over the top!
    Cheers,
    Geary
    But your flag decal won't get you into Heaven any more. They're already overcrowded from your dirty little war.
    Now Jesus don't like killin' no matter what the reason's for, and your flag decal won't get you into Heaven any more. – John Prine

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin