Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,762   Posts: 1,516,131   Online: 827

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

What is this anti-static device?

I got this CHEAP off of eBay and really don't know what I have. It makes a little sound when it's active and I can smell ozone. Is anyone familiar with this device? How is it properly used?

Googling has turned up nothing. It's identified as "Cycle 4" "MagicAir" and is made by Printmaster Products in Tarzana, CA.

(this is not a photo of the unit I have, it's just a better photo than the eBay listing had)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2404_printmaster_ma1_1.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Actually, on closer examination mine may be an older version of the same item judging from subtle differences in the design of the case. The model number on mine is FC-1.

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jstraw View Post
    I got this CHEAP off of eBay and really don't know what I have. It makes a little sound when it's active and I can smell ozone. Is anyone familiar with this device? How is it properly used?

Googling has turned up nothing. It's identified as "Cycle 4" "MagicAir" and is made by Printmaster Products in Tarzana, CA.

(this is not a photo of the unit I have, it's just a better photo than the eBay listing had)
    I think it is for film strips, tou drag the strip through the thing and it removes static and cleans...EC

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Anti-Static Brush

www.kinetronics.com/ this company has anti-static film brushes.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]MAC[/FONT]

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin