Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,878   Posts: 1,520,325   Online: 1227

Shooter
    4x5 Format

8x10 in a Jobo ATL-1000?

Some time ago, during one of my lazy internet surfing sessions, I came across the potential to develop 8x10 film in a Jobo ATL-1000 (of which I already own and use). Naturally I forget where I found this information.

I know the ATL is only compatible with standard drums up to 4x5 film and the expert drums that do develop 8x10 film cannot be used with this unit.

Does somebody know or have figured out a way to do 8x10 sheet film in these units or should I just go with a CPE-2 or CPP-2 when I do make the move to 8x10?

Cheers,

David

David S. Nardi Photography
    www.davidnardi.com
    Last edited by David Nardi; 02-20-2007 at 12:10 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Print drum? The 1000 should easily handle an 8x10 print drum. Assuming you don't mind two negatives at a time then that will work fine.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    It can take one sheet but my first test, it ruin it. May try again as CPE (old version, non-plus) can do two using print drum but also has uneven issue.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin