Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,927   Posts: 1,585,157   Online: 870

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Shooter
    35mm
    Just put four rolls of 35 through my new hewes... and it was a true photographic revelation. Thank you all, I am a new man, didn't curse once.

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    I know this is an old thread, but hey, figured I would keep the info on one place in case someone was doing a search.

So I have used many types of 35mm stainless reels and just got some Hewes after hearing all the praise, and have to say I am a believer. Those sprocket hole pins are an act of pure engineering brilliance!

I have tried maybe 4 different brands of SS and these just went like clockwork. No fuss, no muss..happy customer.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Nikors were the best in the old days, but they have not been made in a very long time, and most are bent up from use. I have several, some are good, some are not. Hewes are available new and are actually better made with heavier wire than the old Nikors.
    Chris Crawford
    Fine Art Photography of Indiana and other places no one else photographs.

http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com

My Tested Developing Times with the films and developers I use

Become a fan of my work on Facebook

Fort Wayne, Indiana

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Hewes. best reels ever.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin