Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,579   Posts: 1,545,754   Online: 1020

Does anyone know where I can find a KODAK Reflection Check Plaque (CAT No. 140 5026)? I don't think they still make this product, since it is not listed on their site (or, in any case, a search didn't turn it up).

I finally found a source. B&H will special order them from Kodak. Price: $61.95. These are necessary for calibrating reflection densitometers.

Images
    God Bless B&H
    hi!

Ed look here : http://www.stouffer.net/Productlist.htm

Stouffer makes an assortment of reflection guides, even calibrated if need be. I don't believe Stouffer sells direct but I'll bet you can get them here: http://www.pitmanphotosupply.com/
    where I used to get all sorts of production stuff including small guides from Pitman back when I was in the newspaper biz. Or probably B&H could get something.

My transmission step wedge ran away and hid so I'm shopping for a similar calibration standard too. A cheap but accurate one I hope.

Cem

Stouffer does sell direct, i bought my step wedges from them.
    I thought what Ed was talking about is something more specific, that Stouffer does not make.
    Cem Topdemir

The Macbeth manual specifies the Kodak check plaque, so that is what I was looking for. The Stouffer products are much cheaper, but I have no way of knowing for certain if they are the equivalent of the Kodak product. One source I contacted told me that you have to have the check plaque recommended by the manufacturer, and in some cases they are proprietary products. I suspect, in the end, they are all pretty close to the same.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin