Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,212   Posts: 1,532,038   Online: 1184

I recently purchased a Durst ACS 502 printer and a Speedmaster TRC-60D densitometer with out the manual. Would be a great help to me to get a copy of that manuals. Any help locating a copy sincerely appreciated.

bobf
    uptown_x@attbi.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Thanks for the tip. I went to www.oldtimercameras.co.uk and they do indeed have a Durst manual. However, they seem very expensive with the shipping and all so I think I'll keep looking here in the USA. At least now I know where to obtain one if I have to.

bob

Ken

Try www.craigcamera.com . Tons of manuals. If they don't have it, no one will.
    Regards.
    Ken

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Have you contacted the manufacturer? If the manufacturer still exists and the equipment is post-1970 or so, they'll usually send you a photocopy of the manual, sometimes for a small fee.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    I don't understand why these people who have manuals to sell don't just PDF them and email them to the client. The client can then print them off. Saves shipping, faster, etc. I guess the only thing that would be a hassle would be that the person receiving it could turn around and distribute it for free. But then again there is nothing stopping them from PDF'ing it and doing it anyway.
    www.ericrose.com
    yourbaddog.com

"civility is not a sign of weakness" JFK

"The Dude abides" - the Dude

DKT

Speedmaster is Eseco, and they're still in business out in Oklahoma. We have another model in our lab, but the phone number on the manual is: (918) 225-1266. They have good customer service too, you might be able to get the manual from them. I'm not familiar with your Durst processor, but I do have an old 80s era Durst processor at home, that says Durst on the shell, but was actually made by Thermophot. They were imported into the US by various companies including Nutek, Durst, Jobo and finally Wing Lynch--who's the current distributor. I can tell you that nobody supports it anymore. There're no parts, service, tech support--nothing, zilch. If your processor is young enough,t Jobo has a timeline on their website of the support for Durst products, since they're the US distributor of them now. The Printos are about the only current paper processors Dursts makes as far as I know.

The number 502 though, almost sounds close to a Thermophot--they make an ACP 502 something or other processor now....here's a link to their website, if you're interested, otherwise, I'd try Jobo and Eseco. btw--jobo keeps copies of their old manuals and will send them to you for a nominal fee. I got one for a multitronic timer for about $5.

http://www.thermaphot.com/us/index.html

fwiw, I've used several paper processors, and currently use about two daily. If you need some help, I could try to answer a question, but I'm by no means an expert on them. hope this helps,

KT

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin