Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,770   Posts: 1,516,515   Online: 776

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dpurdy View Post
    http://www.freestylephoto.biz/sc_pro...t_id=&pid=1668

i think this is what you are looking for. It comes in 20x24 and 16x20 as well as 11x14. I use the 11x14 for everything 11x down to 5x paper and the 16x20 for 15x15 or 15x19s.

A really good easle that is adjustable for alignment
    This is very similar to mine except mine is not a Saunders.

I'm sure this is what was described in the OP.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Woolliscroft View Post
    My wife seems to print her 6 x 6 negs square prefectly well with a normal two blade 8 x 10 or 16 x 20 easel. She trims off the excess paper with a rotary cutter before exposure and uses it as the test strip. I don't really see the problem.

David.
    Me too use ordinary 2 blade (Meopta) easel. I do one of two things. Either cut paper to make it square after printing and drying or I leave rest of paper under bottom of image, but during printing I cover part of paper showing up on other side of blade to prevent any stray light maybe fall on rest of paper.

But, I will buy 4 blade (LPL) easel.

I simply have one paper with lines painted on it for all paper sizes I use, and line blades with those lines, so no worries about correct placing of blades...
    Bosnia... You don't have to be crazy to live here, but it helps...
    No things in life should be left unfinis

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for all the suggestions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin