Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,490   Posts: 1,542,945   Online: 891

Shooter
    35mm RF

Does anyone have Durst Extension Arm for M605

I'm looking for the extension arm for the M605 so I can print larger than 12x16 on the baseboard. Gets irritating to have to turn the head 180 degrees when doing so.

I've been watching eBay a long time with no one selling it.

Does anyone have the part?

Shooter
    35mm
    It might help if you say which part of the World you live in. I could suggest a couple of companies which might help but this may be pointless if you are not U.K. based.

pentaxuser

Shooter
    35mm RF
    My location doesn't matter much. I do most of my purchases online nowadays, from Ffordes, MWClassic, eBay, B&H, Adorama, Lumiere, etc. Because I live in Singapore, and the shops here don't carry much darkroom stuff any more.

If it's available in UK, I'll buy it online, or get friends in UK to buy and ship to me.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    One option might be to put a spacer between the column and the baseboard, or wall mount the column. A shorter lens may work too, depending on what you're using now, and the format.

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by waileong View Post
    My location doesn't matter much. I do most of my purchases online nowadays, from Ffordes, MWClassic, eBay, B&H, Adorama, Lumiere, etc. Because I live in Singapore, and the shops here don't carry much darkroom stuff any more.

If it's available in UK, I'll buy it online, or get friends in UK to buy and ship to me.
    OK You might want to try Nova Darkroom and Secondhand Darkroom Supplies or get your UK based friends to do so. Neither company may have one in stock but either might be prepared to contact you or your UK based friends if one becomes available.

Best of luck

pentaxuser

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin