Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,813   Posts: 1,581,586   Online: 889

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    BTW, Tony was the man who solved my problem as well...
    K.

Quote Originally Posted by marcos View Post
    kapro and paul ewins:
    Your answer is LIGTHTWAVE.
    About four months ago I needed a DeVere adapter for an ILFORD 500H and they made it for me. I’m sure they will solve your problem, since they asked me if I needed light boxes (I had a Beseler adapter, but the DeVere was mising).
    You shoul visit: http://www.lightwaveservicing.co.uk/New.htm. An excellent service: fast, affordable, accurate... I had a great experience. Tony was the man who solved my problem.
    Anyway, if you (kapro) need it I could take a look at my own ones and measure them for you.
    I hope this is of any help, as it was for me. Good luck.

Marcos.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can get them from Odyssey Sales in UK. They are GBP £80 per box. The also stock other replacement parts for the Ilford 500 and DeVeres. In fact, they are the guys who used to build the DeVere enlargers...

www.odyssey-sales.co.uk but they have much more stuff that the web site shows, just email them.

Rafal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin