Switch to English Language Passer en langue franÁaise Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,811   Online: 1048

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Light mixing box for Ilford Multigrade 500

Has anybody for sale light mixing boxes (35mm, 6x9, 4"x 5") for Ilford Multigrade 500 head/DeVere 504 ?
    If not, can anybody provide me with outline with dimensions to allow me to make it myself?

Thanks
    Kapro

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is not the right one. It fits the 400 Series..

Quote Originally Posted by bdial View Post

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I have been chasing one for a Beseler 45, it would appear that mixing boxes are specific to the enlarger used.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    kapro and paul ewins:
    Your answer is LIGTHTWAVE.
    About four months ago I needed a DeVere adapter for an ILFORD 500H and they made it for me. Iím sure they will solve your problem, since they asked me if I needed light boxes (I had a Beseler adapter, but the DeVere was mising).
    You shoul visit: http://www.lightwaveservicing.co.uk/New.htm. An excellent service: fast, affordable, accurate... I had a great experience. Tony was the man who solved my problem.
    Anyway, if you (kapro) need it I could take a look at my own ones and measure them for you.
    I hope this is of any help, as it was for me. Good luck.

Marcos.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Paul: I was told by Ilford guy that mixing boxes are really specific to enlarger used. It's important how deep is the mixing box sunk into registration plate (base plate). For DeVere 504 it should be 4mm.

Marcos: Thank you. I will give a try with Lightwave. If I'm not sucessful I'll send you PM.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kapro View Post
    Paul: I was told by Ilford guy that mixing boxes are really specific to enlarger used. It's important how deep is the mixing box sunk into registration plate (base plate). For DeVere 504 it should be 4mm.

Marcos: Thank you. I will give a try with Lightwave. If I'm not sucessful I'll send you PM.
    You are probably right about the specificity for the enlarger: My 500H head for the Laborator 1200 has lightboxes that sink almost 20mm in the base plate, so this is definitely something to keep in mind buying this stuff second hand.

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Try Nova Darkroom in UK they did have some Durst fitting light boxes for 500 heads from 35 mm but not the 5x4. E mail them - BruceL@theimagingwarehouse.com - he might be able to help

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Hi Marcos, thanks for the tip. I've emailed Lightwave.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Marcos: Thank you very much for recommendation. Lightwave have light boxes on stock and in a short time those will be on the way to me...
    Kapro
    Quote Originally Posted by marcos View Post
    kapro and paul ewins:
    Your answer is LIGTHTWAVE.
    About four months ago I needed a DeVere adapter for an ILFORD 500H and they made it for me. Iím sure they will solve your problem, since they asked me if I needed light boxes (I had a Beseler adapter, but the DeVere was mising).
    You shoul visit: http://www.lightwaveservicing.co.uk/New.htm. An excellent service: fast, affordable, accurate... I had a great experience. Tony was the man who solved my problem.
    Anyway, if you (kapro) need it I could take a look at my own ones and measure them for you.
    I hope this is of any help, as it was for me. Good luck.

Marcos.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  ó   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin