Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,717   Posts: 1,514,832   Online: 912

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

enlarger bulbs in Denver on a Sunday?

It's a long shot, I realize, but does anybody happen to know where in the Denver area I might be able to find a replacement bulb for my enlarger on a Sunday?

I was planning to finish the last of my clients' holiday prints today, but my bulb blew and the spare bulb I had is no good. I'm specifically looking for a Sylvania No. 140 75W - 120V, or whatever else is interchangeable.

Seems something silly always prevents me from printing on Sundays. Last week I set up to print and realized that I had accidentally purchased ZonalPro fixer instead of print developer and was out of luck. Sheesh. Maybe subconsciously I just don't want to print. LOL.

- CJ

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a spare 74W enlarger bulb but I am up in Toronto and there no way getting it to you the same day.
    "Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once and a while, you might just miss it."
    Ferris Bueller

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Bill, it's the thought that counts -- thank you. This is frustrating.

- CJ

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin