Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,593   Posts: 1,546,101   Online: 864

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

jobo CPP2 and drum?

hello,
    i just got a CPP2 jobo processor (i waited a long time for this ) i have a bit of a problem.
    it has no lift and a magnet drive system. it came with one 4521 and three 4541 drums and on that has lost its lable but the diameter is between the two. i would guess a 4531? i also have some 2500 series drums (2551 as well as an expert drum) that i got with a previous darkroom purchase.
    short of buying a lift is there any way to use my 2551 drum? it has a cog lid. with what i have how do i go about processing 35mm, 120, 4x5 and 8x10? can i make it work somehow? if not what should i do?
    i have been dying to process my own E6. i have everything now except the knowledge on how to make what i have work.....if possible. i really want to process my own 4x5 and 8x10 first and then the 120.

thanks

eddie
    photoshop is somewhere you go to buy photo equipment.

lens photos here

Shooter
    Medium Format
    http://www.jobo.com/jobo_service/ana...PA_2_CPP_2.pdf

Just something to study for the week end

best regards,

Robert

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    thanks robert. i have not found the english version in the link. aaarrrgggghhhh!
    photoshop is somewhere you go to buy photo equipment.

lens photos here

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Well, it's there, only upside down

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Dear Eddie,

Congratulations on your purchase, you'll wonder why you waited so long! Jobo magnets turn up on ebay all the time. While I'm sure the lift is nice, I use a 2551 drum with the magnet drive on a regular basis. You can use a funnel to load the tank if you only have cog tops.

Neal Wydra

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Get a lift

The lift makes using these processors so very much easier, I'm sure there are ways to do what you want without a lift but you wouldn't regret getting one. You can add it to your system with little effort. At least in Europe they are still available new and often appear used as well.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin