Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,702   Posts: 1,548,444   Online: 1010

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Archival washer in Italia...

I'll be visiting Milano, Roma and some part of Switzerland in a few days. I'll be travelling by car...

Would anyone know if there is a place where I can find an archival print washer (the vertical kind) to buy ? It can be used, but it has to be relatively big (for 30x40 cm prints at least).

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hello George. You may TRY to ask both Unionfotomarket (http://www.unionfotomarket.it/puntivend.php) and SMAF (www.smaf.it) in Milan. If they don't have it, it means it is no longer available at retail.

As a side note, Fotomatica.it sells them by mail order. I may want to advice you that the prices are OUTRAGEOUS (in the 600 Euro range...). I, on my side, will probably never own one.

Good luck (with your wallet...).
    I know a chap who does excellent portraits. The chap is a camera.
    (Tristan Tzara, 1922)

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thank you Marco, I will try.

I know the prices. If I can find something in the 400-500 range, I might take it...

Cheers

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin